Qualicum Beach, British Columbia
Audrey grew up on the prairies of Manitoba and after marrying her husband who was in the RCMP lived in a number of small northern BC communities. When she and her family moved to Vancouver, she attended Emily Carr University of Art and Design where she received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in 2013. When she retired she and her husband lived on Salt Spring Island and later Gibsons BC. Today she now lives in Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island. Her experience living in small communities with beautiful scenery influences Audrey’s art. Her collage and abstract expressionist paintings contain multilayers of rich textures that interact with vibrant and bold colors referencing BC's diverse and varied landscape.
Life is an adventure and whatever life brings to you, good or bad it is all part of that adventure and it is up to you how you react to that adventure.
- 2023 Online Federation Showcase Mar 2023
- 2022 Water Exhibition Nov 2022
- 2022 Mixed Exhibition Oct 2022
- The Nature Trust of British Columbia Artist of the Year Award and Exhibition 2022 Sep 2022
- 2022 Abstracted Exhibition Aug 2022
- On the Edge 2022 Jun 2022
- 2022 Annual International Mail-In Art Exhibition Jun 2022
- 2021 NOW Exhibition Nov 2021