North York, Ontario
Dayou Lu was born in Nanjing, China. He is the Member of the Chinese Artists Association (CAA), the Vice President of the Central Academy of Painting of the CDNCA, the Honorary President of Taipei National Palace Painting and Calligraphy Institute, the Member of the Konstnärernas Riksorganisation (KRO, Swedish National Artist Association), the Member of the International Artist Association (IAA), the Member of the Federation of Canadian Artists (FCA), the Member of the Visiual Art Association (VAA) in the UK, the Deputy Dean of the Chinese Academy of Ink Painting Art. Dayou has worked on Chinese color-ink painting for 50 years. He is well-known for Multi-Layer Colored Water-ink Paintings.
Dayou has worked on Chinese color-ink painting for 50 years. He is well-known for Multi-Layer Colored Water-ink Paintings. He is the 1st person in China that got an invention patent based on his unique painting skills.
- On the Edge 2023
- 2023 - Online Exhibition and Calendar Contest May 2023
- 2023 Online Federation Showcase Mar 2023
- 2023 Bloom Exhibition Mar 2023
- 2023 Shape & Form Exhibition Feb 2023
- 2023 Artist's Choice Exhibition Feb 2023
- 2023 Works on Paper Exhibition Jan 2023