Vancouver area, British Columbia
Connie grew up on a farm in Manitoba: expansive vistas of big blue skies, infinite horizons and colourful gardens influence her art and her vision. As a high school educator, Connie’s creativity shone throughout her career; she love teaching Fashion & Design. In 2006, a serious illness, breast cancer, was diagnosed. However, cancer paradoxically opened new doors for Connie. Her recovery plan included mindful meditation and an opportunity to take her first acrylic workshop. December 2016 she entered her first show with the FCA. In the past 2 years she has been in 30 exhibitions with the FCA, other arts councils and local galleries. Her intuitive style and inspiring meditative titles draw viewers in.
I consider it an honour when someone loves my work so much it becomes part of their home.
- The Curated Collection | March & April Mar 2023
- 2022 Ten Squared Exhibition Dec 2022
- 2022 Mixed Exhibition Oct 2022
- 2022 Abstracted Exhibition Aug 2022
- On the Edge 2022 Jun 2022
- 2022 Spotlight Exhibition May 2022
- 2022 Small Exhibition Apr 2022
- The 80th Anniversary Exhibition Nov 2021