The Woodward's Building is a historic building in the east end of the downtown core of Vancouver. Construction of the building began in 1903 for the Woodward's Department Store when that part of the downtown core was the centre of Vancouver's retail shopping district. The building was, as is still, famous for its large rotating "W" sign at the top of the building that was placed on top of what looks like a replica of the Eifel Tower. Woodward's Department Store at this location went into bankruptcy in 1993 and the site has been redeveloped with many residents and businesses occupying the building.
This piece will not be included in the physical exhibition on Granville Island but meets the quality standards of the FCA and is classified as, "Recognized Artwork."
|Edition:||Original, one of a kind artwork|
|Framed Size:||18in x 14in|
|Weight:||Unknown; Contact sales for a shipping quote|