Burnette Gilles AFCA
MAPLE RIDGE, British Columbia
Burnette grew up in a small Ontario town .Moved to British Columbia with her husband and 2 young children.Due to an illness she retired and had to find a way to fill her days .Painting quickly grew from a hobby to a passion. Burnette achieved milestones in her health and her painting. Attaining active status in the Federation of Canadian Artists.Now with her health in a more manageable state, and her continually growing artistic ability to keep her busy, seldom has anyone’s golden years shone so brightly.
The support of family and friends and Federation artists helps to keep me inspired.
- Fraser Valley Chapter: Out of the Dark Into the Light May 2023
- 2022 LIMITLESS Exhibition Nov 2022
- Success! Fall Exhibition Oct 2022
- 2022 Chapter Challenge Exhibition Sep 2022
- Vancouver Salon 2022 Aug 2022
- 365 Online Exhibition 2022 May 2022
- 2022 Online Federation Showcase Mar 2022
- 2022 Artists' Choice Exhibition Feb 2022