Vancouver, British Columbia
From an early age I have been an explorer, seeking new challenges, which have taken me through many stimulating creative careers such costume designer in the motion picture industry and fabric artist.
My early studies have been at Vancouver Art School (now ECUAD) with studio courses and workshops with prominent Canadian artists Toni Onley and Joan Balzar, both of whom became friends and mentors.
My current work is primarily in watercolours, painting the feeling of memorable landscapes of where I have visited. However, I also have a strong connection with hard edge abstract in acrylics.
- The Nature Trust of British Columbia - Artist of the Year Exhibition 2021 Oct 2021
- 2021 Shape & Form Exhibition Aug 2021
- 2021 Small Exhibition Aug 2021
- 2021 Signature Exhibition May 2021
- 365 Online Exhibition and Calendar Project Gallery Apr 2021
- 2021 Vancouver Salon Apr 2021
- The Curated Collection |July & August Jul 2021
- 2021 Peace & Trust Exhibition Mar 2021