Vancouver, British Columbia
Susannah Paranich is a Canadian contemporary artist living in Vancouver, BC, currently working in acrylics on canvas, cradled wood panel or watercolour paper. Inspired by the beauty of nature, her creative process throughout the decades has included oils, watercolours, egg tempera, collage and acrylics expressing impressionism, realism, semi-abstraction and abstract expressionism. An award-winning artist, she has exhibited in many solo and group shows over the years and her paintings hang in numerous private and corporate collections. With a leaning towards abstraction, many paintings reflect coastal influences of water, skies, beaches, mountains, landscape, nature—sometimes invoking a sense of mystery, spirituality; intuitive painting drawing on the subconscious and including pure abstractions, abstract expressionism.
Art lends meaning and beauty to your life when you are open to it.
- On the Edge 2023
- 2023 Shape & Form Exhibition Feb 2023
- 2022 Ten Squared Exhibition Dec 2022
- 2022 Water Exhibition Nov 2022
- The Nature Trust of British Columbia Artist of the Year Award and Exhibition 2022 Sep 2022
- 2022 Abstracted Exhibition Aug 2022
- Vancouver Salon 2022 Aug 2022
- 365 Online Exhibition 2022 May 2022