Eric Hotz, Blackberry Bush
8.5" x 5.6", Acrylic paint with black ink on watercolour paper, CAN$1,000.00 Unframed - Available for Sale
Blackberry bush in my back yard (Maple Ridge; 2019). Fall colours. About 10% of the Blackberries in my backyard turn a beautiful red, orange-pink colour before losing their leaves. The other 90% do not lose their leaves and their leaves remain green throughout winter.